Apartment for 2-6 persons top floor with balcony (55 m²)
- Living space with wall safe, sleeper couch and pull-out table, satellite TV
- Kitchen with refrigerator (and freezer compartment), dishwasher, electric water kettle, coffee machine, electric stove with 4 hobs, microwave, dishes, cutlery and pots
- 2 bedrooms with large beds and linens
- Bathroom with heated floor, shower, toilet, bidet and towels
|11.09.2002 - 26.11.2022||Low season||55 €||385 €|
|26.11.2022 - 24.12.2022||Low season||60 €||420 €|
|24.12.2022 - 31.12.2022||High season||105 €||735 €|
|31.12.2023 - 07.01.2023||High season||115 €||805 €|
|07.01.2023 - 28.01.2023||Low season||60 €||420 €|
|28.01.2023 - 18.02.2023||Low season||65 €||455 €|
|18.02.2023 - 25.02.2023||High season||115 €||805 €|
|25.02.2023 - 04.03.2023||Low season||65 €||455 €|
|04.03.2023 - 01.04.2023||Low season||60 €||420 €|
|01.04.2023 - 08.04.2023||High season||105 €||735 €|
|08.04.2023 - 15.04.2023||High season||100 €||700 €|
- During High Season all prices apply for up to 4 persons per day.
- In the High Season will be calculata 15 euros for each additional person per day.
- During Low Season all prices apply for 2 persons per day.
- Price per additional persons in apartment per day:
- under 14 years: 8 € per night
- Adults 15 € per night
- Prices apply from stay of seven days (minimum stay: 3 days).
- In addition to the current price we will also charge a tourist tax. This is 1,75 Euro per person per day (excluding children under 14).
- A deposit is required during the booking process. For a cancellation will not return the deposit. For a possible booking within one year, the deposit will be charged.
- The total cost applies to early departures and late arrivals for the applicable duration.
- Dogs on request (except cats and rabbits)
- The price does not include a final cleaning of 20 euros for apartement.
- Linen and towels are readily available.
- In every apartement is free WIFI.
- The HOLIDAYPASS Premium includes the free use of all public South Tyrolean transport: city buses, ski buses, regional trains and some ski lifts (Rio Pusteria–Maranza/Mühlbach–Meransen, Bolzano–Renon/Bozen–Ritten). It also includes a colorful weekly program as well as discounts on numerous services. Learn more...