Apartment for 2-6 persons ground floor with terrace (64 m²)
- Living space with wall safe, sleeper couch and pull-out table, satellite TV (42")
- Kitchen with refrigerator (and freezer compartment), dishwasher, electric water kettle, coffee machine, electric stove with 4 hobs, microwave, dishes, cutlery and pots
- 2 bedrooms with large beds and linens
- Bathroom with heated floor, shower, toilet, bidet and towels
|02.12.2023 - 23.12.2023||Low season||65 €||455 €|
|23.12.2023 - 30.12.2023||High season||105 €||735 €|
|30.12.2023 - 06.01.2024||High season||115 €||805 €|
|06.01.2024 - 13.01.2024||Low season||65 €||455 €|
|13.01.2024 - 27.01.2024||Low season||60 €||420 €|
|27.01.2024 - 10.02.2024||Low season||68 €||476 €|
|10.02.2024 - 17.02.2024||High season||115 €||805 €|
|17.02.2024 - 02.03.2024||Low season||68 €||476 €|
|02.03.2024 - 23.03.2024||Low season||60 €||420 €|
|23.03.2024 - 06.04.2024||High season||110 €||770 €|
|06.04.2024 - 18.05.2024||Low season||60 €||420 €|
- During High Season all prices apply for up to 4 persons per day.
- In the High Season will be calculata 15 euros for each additional person per day.
- During Low Season all prices apply for 2 persons per day.
- Price per additional persons in apartment per day:
- under 14 years: 8 € per night
- Adults 15 € per night
- Prices apply from stay of seven days (minimum stay: 3 days).
- In addition to the current price we will also charge a tourist tax. This is 2,40 Euro per person per day (excluding children under 14).
- A deposit is required during the booking process. For a cancellation will not return the deposit. For a possible booking within one year, the deposit will be charged.
- The total cost applies to early departures and late arrivals for the applicable duration.
- Dogs on request (except cats and rabbits)
- The price does not include a final cleaning of 20 euros for apartement.
- Linen and towels are readily available.
- In every apartement is free WIFI.
- The HOLIDAYPASS Premium includes the free use of all public South Tyrolean transport: city buses, ski buses, regional trains and some ski lifts (Rio Pusteria–Maranza/Mühlbach–Meransen, Bolzano–Renon/Bozen–Ritten). It also includes a colorful weekly program as well as discounts on numerous services. Learn more...