Apartment for 2-6 persons ground floor with terrace (64 m²)
- Living space with wall safe, sleeper couch and pull-out table, satellite TV (42")
- Kitchen with refrigerator (and freezer compartment), dishwasher, electric water kettle, coffee machine, electric stove with 4 hobs, microwave, dishes, cutlery and pots
- 2 bedrooms with large beds and linens
- Bathroom with heated floor, shower, toilet, bidet and towels
for 2 persons
for 2 persons
|27.04.2019 - 08.06.2019||Low season||45 €||315 €|
|08.06.2019 - 15.06.2019||Low season||48 €||336 €|
|15.06.2019 - 29.06.2019||Low season||45 €||315 €|
|29.06.2019 - 06.07.2019||Low season||50 €||350 €|
|06.07.2019 - 27.07.2019||High season||77 €||539 €|
|27.07.2019 - 03.08.2019||High season||85 €||595 €|
|03.08.2019 - 24.08.2019||High season||90 €||630 €|
|24.08.2019 - 31.08.2019||High season||85 €||595 €|
|31.08.2019 - 14.09.2019||Low season||47 €||329 €|
|14.09.2019 - 26.10.2019||Low season||45 €||315 €|
|26.10.2019 - 30.11.2019||Low season||47 €||329 €|
- During High Season all prices apply for up to 4 persons per day.
- In the High Season will be calculata 10 euros for each additional person per day.
- During Low Season all prices apply for 2 persons per day.
- Price per additional persons in apartment per day:
- under 12 years: 7 € per day
- from 12 years: 10 € per day
- Prices apply from stay of seven days (minimum stay: 3 days).
- In addition to the current price we will also charge a tourist tax. This is 1,20 Euro per person per day (excluding children under 14).
- A deposit is required during the booking process. For a cancellation will not return the deposit. For a possible booking within one year, the deposit will be charged.
- The total cost applies to early departures and late arrivals for the applicable duration.
- Dogs on request (except cats and rabbits)
- The price does not include a final cleaning of 20 euros for apartement.
- Linen and towels are readily available.
- In every apartement is free WIFI.
- The HOLIDAYPASS Premium includes the free use of all public South Tyrolean transport: city buses, ski buses, regional trains and some ski lifts (Rio Pusteria–Maranza/Mühlbach–Meransen, Bolzano–Renon/Bozen–Ritten). It also includes a colorful weekly program as well as discounts on numerous services. Learn more...